Monday, May 6, 2013

One thing and then another.

I have been trying so hard to focus on the good things that I have been trying to do. I have been trying to raise as much money as I can for the CSF walk, work on the page, and find things for my son to do so he can meet some friends. I was pretty much asleep all weekend long. I thought I was just tired. NOPE! My husband helped me change my pain patch yesterday and the medicine was stuck to my back. I was so upset. I was worried that it will happen again. I was worried about what if my son would have touched it. After I kind of got over that, it felt good to be awake and not just being awake and waking up not even knowing I fell asleep.

Today I got the news that I will be seeing the neurosurgeon in Jacksonville. It sounds more promising than what I have dealt with so far. They match the doctor to the case. I actually felt a sense of relief. I don't know that anything will come of it, but I know that every ounce of me hopes so. I know that something is still wrong. I have told every single doctor this. I don't know what else to do. I just don't want medicine pushed at me. I want answers and I really don't think that is too much to ask for. I don't see why more tests can't be run, I don't see why they just won't listen. I really don't understand why someone would become a doctor without truly wanting to help people. For now I am keeping my fingers crossed but am not putting all of my eggs in one basket. I have been let down too many times that way. I guess on Monday, we will see if this was another waste of time.

2 comments:

  1. Love your honesty. Keep sharing; you're helping so many people. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa. I would love to be on here more but between a kid, family, appointments, etc., I don't want some people to think that all I do is sit on the computer or whatever and act like I don't do anything. You probably know how that can be sometimes.

      Delete