Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just another day.

If I don't already have enough issues, today I wake up sick. I don't feel like it's the flu. I vomited 16 times. Now I have been having abdominal pain. I don't know if it is the Chiari, the hydrocephalus, or one of the many other things. I truly am just hoping this is some sort of fluke.

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am so sick of if it's not one thing it's another. When will it all stop? When will life become semi normal again? I am hopeful that seeing my neurologist next week, who is pretty much the only doctor I have that fights for me, will get the shunt situation solved.

If it wasn't for the support I have from my family and few friends, and we can't forget my fellow Chiarians, I don't know where I would be. I'm fighting to the death. I want my life back. I want to have fun and enjoy life instead of hating it most of the time. I want to enjoy my family. One day, if it's the last thing I do, I will be ME again!

No comments:

Post a Comment