Friday, March 8, 2013

My busy, hectic life keeping me from posting.

I haven't been able to be on for a long time. Life has been super hectic. Between our move and my health, I haven't had much time. There is a lot going on right now, that when I get some down time, I will fill everyone in. Needless to say, things feel as though they are getting worse. They have found a new issue and I'm sure that there might be more. They changed my pain meds and of course they don't last long, so the pain doctor thought it would be best to just add another dose. UGH!

As soon as things calm down, hopefully soon, I will post about my what all has been going on, as well as the new condition and possible treatment. Thank you to everyone that has read this. When I started it, I never imagined so many people would see it. Like I said before, it was just for me to vent and if I can help just one person, my job is done. I hope that everyone is doing as well as possible and has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment